Reviewer: Isabel Hayes
Website Reviewed: Linda Allen's Yeast Infection No More
I often get asked if Linda Allen's Yeast Infection No More Program is a scam. Having gone through the entire 250-page guide myself, I can say does what it says. I don't doubt that people who purchase this book will find what they're looking for inside. In this Yeast Infection No More Review I'll talk about how its a clear, step-by-step program for eliminating yeast infections. It explains both the how and why of the methods.
Here's a rundown on what's inside this guide:
- A detailed overview of Candida, including signs and symptoms of the different types of infection Candida causes in both women and men.
- A discussion of the two toxins that Candida produces, and how these wreak havoc on your body.
- Ways you may not have heard of to diagnose Candida- everything from stool and digestive analysis to antigen levels and immune assays.
- An extensive Symptom Score Questionnaire that will help determine if you have a yeast infection, and if so, if it local or systemic.
- Why certain factors put you at risk for Candida infections- everything from medications, stress, hormonal imbalances and more.
- A discussion of the pros and cons of traditional versus holistic treatments for yeast infections.
- A 12-hour, step-by-step relief program to achieve quick improvement of your symptoms- even though you need a long-term solution, everyone could use some quick relief!
- An comprehensive discussion of natural home remedies- a lot of these, such as chickweed ointment and gentian violet, I had never heard of before.
- A guide for treating oral and nail infections.
- Specific information for the men out there.
- How to make your own herbal washes at home.
- A step-by-step guide for long- term holistic cure, all laid out in a chronological manner, with no nitty gritty detail left unsaid.
I have to say, given how comprehensive and detailed this program is, it's impressive that it's laid out in such an easy-to-follow way.
The program also contains four appendices that cover:
- Complementary methods such as aromatherapy, acupuncture and massage.
- A 2-day anti-Candida detox diet.
- A longer-term Ayurveda detox program.
- Liver and gallbladder flush.
This is what I like about this program: First of all, Linda Allen's been through this process herself. She describes her struggle with chronic yeast infections and her own trials with prescription and over-the-counter medications. When these failed her, she started looking for alternative and holistic solutions. Second of all, this program is meant to be comprehensive and whole-body approach. She doesn't just say rub some cream on the problem and expect it to go away- she details how to use alternative therapies, diet, herbs, supplements and lifestyle change to achieve a more lasting solution.
There are also 4 cool bonuses that come with the program, including The Complete Handbook of Nature's Cures, Lessons from the Miracle Doctor, How and When to Be Your Own Doctor and The Healing Power of Water. Who doesn't like bonuses??
In summary: Yeast Infection No More is definitely no scam. It's a comprehensive, whole-body approach that lays out the steps from A to Z for relief that is both quick and lasting.